• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hershey's to release new Reese's Peanut Butter Chocolate spread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess that would explain why I have seen this in the mid isle displays at the grocery store.

I think I have had the peanut butter before and it was disappointing.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
ZYaKTll.jpg

iSrzYOHlmaUgE.gif

ibp3lW2gxAefEa.gif

jred2k

I used Texas Toast when I made that sandwich... Honestly thought I was going to die from diabetic shock, but it was good.

Then I had the S'More at AT&T Park... It was another level, though they used chocolate bars instead of Nutella and use peanut butter as well.

Before they were on the sandwich press:

After:

It kind of looks like a mess, but holy fuck do I want to try that.

Chorazin

Huh. I actualy got a jar of this two weeks ago, and it's fuckin' BANGIN'!

I've been putting a tablespoon on a Thomas Double Protein english muffin and it's been the perfect amount for both halves of the muffin. It's not too terrible for you eating it that way as well.

Eh, i sorta make my own... and it's cheaper.

Peanut butter with milk chocolate cake pudding sandwiches... and no i'm not fat... au contraire :(

It kind of looks like a mess, but holy fuck do I want to try that.

Total mess, it's easily at least 4-5 napkins and so sweet that you should share it as well as have lots of water on hand.

Worth it though for the chocolate-peanut butter-marshmallow-chocolate explosion in every bite.

Next I need to try the strawberry shortcake, hopefully at the next Giants game I go to.

They already have that.

Like I said, I tried it but it didn't taste the same at all. Wasn't a fan.

terrisus

Reminds me of when they made the "Reese's Peanut Butter Cup peanut butter," like 15 years ago.
It was basically just run-of-the-mill peanut butter.

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
Total mess, it's easily at least 4-5 napkins and so sweet that you should share it as well as have lots of water on hand.

Worth it though for the chocolate-peanut butter-marshmallow-chocolate explosion in every bite.

Next I need to try the strawberry shortcake, hopefully at the next Giants game I go to.

Like I said, I tried it but it didn't taste the same at all. Wasn't a fan.

Yeah, if I'd eaten it a few years ago I probably would have hated it. It tastes like the orange and black wrapped Halloween peanut butter blocks instead of a Reese's cup.

What are your thoughts on the coconut that they've been putting into the peanut butter in the cups lately? I generally hate coconut, but as a filler in Reese's it seems okay.

Yeah, if I'd eaten it a few years ago I probably would have hated it. It tastes like the orange and black wrapped Halloween peanut butter blocks instead of a Reese's cup.

What are your thoughts on the coconut that they've been putting into the peanut butter in the cups lately? I generally hate coconut, but as a filler in Reese's it seems okay.

That's exactly what it tasted like, wasn't a fan.

And I too am not a fan of coconut in general (I'm not a fan of either the artificial flavoring nor it being in my desserts) but if it's like raisins, to where they're kinda ground down to the that they're not noticeable, I'm usually okay with it.

Meier

I love Reese's peanut butter cups and Reese's pieces but their peanut butter on its own (aka the kind sold in jars) is frankly not very good. I'd tread lightly on this one.

This probably won't be available in Canada and I think I'm grateful for that.

You Americans know how to kill yourselves slowly RIGHT

Perhaps it isn't, but I was looking for some normal peanut butter the other day (in Canada), and came across this....

kraft.chocolate.peanutbutter.jpg

I haven't tried it yet but it sounded good enough for me to impulse buy. Sorry.

oozm79d.jpg

HOLY .. HOW...W..... How are these things even possible?? Is this what you're using your defense budgets for? finding new ways to kill us all.

My god. never send it over here. I wouldn't eat it until the jar was empty, I would eat until I was laying in a ditch in my own filth.

Perfect. Saved.

crazyprac

Omg. That's the devil right there. Don't be playing with my life now you hear?! I want to live as long as possible!

But day-zero-preorder. I wonder if nutella + this would taste good...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom