• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hey, GAF. I have a favor to ask : emoticons

What's up, GAF.

Lately, I've been reminiscing the good ol' days of internet forum emojis (or emoticons). GAF's modern emoticons are all fine and dandy, but I have a soft spot for the old school ones. I managed to find a few sources (freeicons.dk and stumbled on Somethingawful forum smileys), but both seems to be lacking on some old school content.

Do any of you know more good places for emoticons, gifs, and icons such as these?

pc07j.gif
PC04.GIF
DISK02.GIF

smileywink2.gif
smileytinywow.gif
RSMILEY.GIF
confuoot.001.gif
emot-angel.gif
confused.gif
emot-roflolmao.gif
mmmhmm.gif
rolleyes.gif
emot-yikes.gif
shucks.001.gif
wiggle.001.gif
wave.001.gif
mad.gif
smile.gif
frown.gif
cool.gif
emot-argh.gif
emot-worship.gif

brap

Banned
What's up, GAF.

Lately, I've been reminiscing the good ol' days of internet forum emojis (or emoticons). GAF's modern emoticons are all fine and dandy, but I have a soft spot for the old school ones. I managed to find a few sources (freeicons.dk and stumbled on Somethingawful forum smileys), but both seems to be lacking on some old school content.

Do any of you know more good places for emoticons, gifs, and icons such as these?

pc07j.gif
PC04.GIF
DISK02.GIF

smileywink2.gif
smileytinywow.gif
RSMILEY.GIF
confuoot.001.gif
emot-angel.gif
confused.gif
emot-roflolmao.gif
mmmhmm.gif
rolleyes.gif
emot-yikes.gif
shucks.001.gif
wiggle.001.gif
wave.001.gif
mad.gif
smile.gif
frown.gif
cool.gif
emot-argh.gif
emot-worship.gif
I get mine off blu-ray.com
EVERYBODY JOIN IN THE GROUP HUG
grouphug.gif

What's up, GAF.

pc07j.gif
PC04.GIF
DISK02.GIF

smileywink2.gif
smileytinywow.gif
RSMILEY.GIF
confuoot.001.gif
emot-angel.gif
confused.gif
emot-roflolmao.gif
mmmhmm.gif
rolleyes.gif