• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hey GAF, let's play Fibbage together. Even you non-Xbox One having gaffers.

Rembrandt

Banned
Okay, so in the Fibbage thread, I saw an interesting post about some streamer playing the game on Twitch and people joining in. Never thought about it, but I thought it warranted its own thread and we can all play together. If this works well, we can set up scheduled times and all play. So come with your best lies, GAF.

http://www.twitch.tv/toliveanddie

All you have to do is type in the code on your computer, phone, tablet, etc. and you'll join the room. Let me know if there's any problem with the stream (lag or whatever) and I'll try to adjust before the game or something.

Mods can lock if they see fit to do so.

I streamed it the other day. Pretty sure the randoms that joined were cheating since they got every answer right lol.

It's a fun game to play with friends locally though

Somehow the room is starting without me doing so. I'll let this game finish out and see what's up with it.

I'm rooting for you.

Is the menu music looping for you is that just my screen?

I'm not sure about the music - don't have any speakers or headphones at the moment.

I'm honestly not sure how the game started either, maybe the other person in the game started it. Definitely gave me the option to start it, though.

Rembrandt

Banned
I'm not sure about the music - don't have any speakers or headphones at the moment.

I'm honestly not sure how the game started either, maybe the other person in the game started it. Definitely gave me the option to start it, though.

That's weird. Hopefully people wait next time, lol

Game is getting ready to start again!

Rembrandt

Banned
The intro music is replaying continuously, don't know what happens.

Yeah, it started glitching hard for some reason. I just went ahead and rebooted it all. Hopefully that fixes it. Actually had to console reboot, so one second. This got annoying fast.

edit: double post, smh.

Back up now!

Rembrandt

Banned
It was fun playing with everybody that joined! I'll be back on at around 11EST if you wanna play again or if you didn't get a chance to play the first time.

It was fun playing with everybody that joined! I'll be back on at around 11EST if you wanna play again or if you didn't get a chance to play the first time.

I'll try to hop on if I can. Told a friend we should play it tonight and she'll likely be over around that time so I'll keep an eye on things. And by replying here I'll subscribe to the thread to check for it in the future as well.

Top Bottom