• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How Demon's Souls Voice Actor Made Dying Sound Convincing

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

On this week's episode of #GameSpotAfterDark, the actor Alex Jordan joins us to talks about what it's like to work on a #DemonsSouls game. If you want to hear the full interview be sure to check out GameSpot After Dark's podcast feed which you can on your podcast provider of choice. In this snippet, Alex Jordan talks about his experience voicing the masculine character option in Demon's Souls, the #PlayStation5 exclusive. Later in the video he even talks about what it was like working with Sony and some of the weirder noises he had to make while recording.

Dick Jones

Gold Member
Spoiler:
anchorman GIF

On this week's episode of #GameSpotAfterDark, the actor Alex Jordan joins us to talks about what it's like to work on a #DemonsSouls game. If you want to hear the full interview be sure to check out GameSpot After Dark's podcast feed which you can on your podcast provider of choice. In this snippet, Alex Jordan talks about his experience voicing the masculine character option in Demon's Souls, the #PlayStation5 exclusive. Later in the video he even talks about what it was like working with Sony and some of the weirder noises he had to make while recording.

I'm 100% sure I could do better just thinking about my past relationships

Top Bottom