• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How much is a used copy of San Andreas worth?

Outlaw

Banned
I had an auction of Grand Theft Auto III, Vice City & San Andreas for PS2 up and got pulled. Couple of people emailed me about it but only want San Andreas. I told some guy I wanted $50 for all 3 he said it was OK, now he only wants San Andreas. I don't want to over charge him or sell it too cheap. What's a good selling price? The game comes with the original cover art but no manual. Thanks

Sanjuro

Ummmm....take the $50?

Unless he meant not $50 just for San Andreas. Otherwise charge him $35 + shipping.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I'd say about $35. GTA3 and Vice City are worth nothing though, just because pretty much everyone has those games. You should have taken the $50...

Drensch

It depends on how much you want to make. If you're selling San Andreas, not much. If you're selling the " Rare, Banned in America pulled off the shelves Hot Coffee ! Adults onLY GTA" You get double if not more.

evil ways

No manual automatically deducts at least $6-$10 in my opinion, unless the guy doesn't give a shit about it, in which case, charge him $35+ shipping.

E2G

As far as I know there is no RARE copy of Grand Theft Auto San Andreas. The copies got pulled off the shelves temporarely so that stores can apply the new "ADULTS ONLY" sticker on top of the MATURE ESRB rating. Has Rockstar officially announced a new version on the way? Me no think so...

anyways... 35$ (FREE standard shipping/faster will cost) if he is willing to pay that.

PS: Not MINT condition & Complete... NO SALE :lol

ChrisReid

E2G said:
As far as I know there is no RARE copy of Grand Theft Auto San Andreas. The copies got pulled off the shelves temporarely so that stores can apply the new "ADULTS ONLY" sticker on top of the MATURE ESRB rating.

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/action/gta4/news_6129500.html
"It didn't take long for the effects of the rating to be felt. Late Wednesday, Target, and Best Buy issued press releases they were pulling all versions of San Andreas from shelves. Unconfirmed reports had GameStop following suit, and Wal-Mart told CNN/Money that it had issued orders to all stores to stop selling the game." GameStop, EB and others pulling the M->AO version off the shelves and shipping them back to Rockstar was eventually confirmed.

E2G said:
Has Rockstar officially announced a new version on the way? Me no think so...

You think wrong. "[Take-Two subsidiary] Rockstar Games has ceased manufacturing of the current version of the title and will begin working on a version of the game with enhanced security to prevent the 'hot coffee' modifications," it read. "This version will retain the original ESRB M-rating and is expected to be available during the Company's fourth fiscal quarter."

Top Bottom