• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How the f*** am I supposed to defeat this Geblar Drive-Infused Bitch on Disc 1?! (Elly vs. Fei, AERODS ITT!!!)

I'm stuck on the mountains trying to divert the Western Guard army so Bart can retake Bledavik and Aveh once again, but this bitch is TOO TOUGH TO DEFEAT!

I'm putting on AR+2 twice on the gear PLUS beam coat but I CANNOT SEEM TO BEAT HER!

Can someone give me some hints as to how to defeat her in this first battle with her? I'm getting PTSD memories from Dark Soul's Gargoyles :(

This is my first time playing this game so shush!

Last edited:

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
I was stuck there before, don't blow your load on the first set of enemies and get aggressive when you Vierge: use booster and keep using fierce attacks.

Dude I beat this game when I was like 10...

wksa7xu.png

I was stuck there before, don't blow your load on the first set of enemies and get aggressive when you Vierge: use booster and keep using fierce attacks.
That's what I am thinking as well, booster and pressing X to beat that bitch.

I'll use Ether Machine's Guided Shots for the first set of enemies but I'll have to stock up on EP items.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Is this a joke thread btw? Can you even lose a scripted fight? Is this when she's being "mind controlled"?

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
I always found that physical attacks and a set of bread and butter combos basically guides you through any fight. I think the key here is speed and then heavy damage. Makes me want to replay this.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Evangelion makes more sense than this game btw.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Are both of you fucking retards?

Get the FUCK OUT OF MY THREAD, YOU PIECE OF SHITS!

I'm officially putting you both on Ignore, you inconsiderate fucks.
Impossible we beat this game before as pre teens.
w5J9OnR.jpg

Also I didn't spoil anything. But whatever.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Don't sweat it, MHK. Xenogears is one of the dumbest, most convoluted, most disjointed narratives in the history of video games. You can't spoil your experience with it by reading a couple meaningless lines out of context. You invite trolls to continue to target you by reacting so dramatically.

Cleaned up.

Don't sweat it, MHK. Xenogears is one of the dumbest, most convoluted, most disjointed narratives in the history of video games. You can't spoil your experience with it by reading a couple meaningless lines out of context. You invite trolls to continue to target you by reacting so dramatically.

Cleaned up.
Thank you, EviLore EviLore
HWaQd6Z.png

I really try to not talk about games that I'm currently playing to anyone in order to avoid spoilers, but I felt like this thread was light hearted and casual enough not to attract that kind of stuff.

I genuinely appreciate what you did and I look forward to updating on my battle with Elly soon! :)

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Did that cunt actually spoil a big part of the game for me?

Thank you, EviLore EviLore
HWaQd6Z.png

I really try to not talk about games that I'm currently playing to anyone in order to avoid spoilers, but I felt like this thread was light hearted and casual enough not to attract that kind of stuff.

I genuinely appreciate what you did and I look forward to updating on my battle with Elly soon! :)
Why did you ask a question only to get offended? You are losing it man.

Top Bottom