• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Humble Capcom X Sega X Atlus Bundle

jholmes

Really doesn't live up to the billing in my estimation, a lot of stuff already seen in bundles here.

$1 tier: Rollers of the Realm, Zeno Clash 2, Sonic Adventure 2, Bionic Commando, Citizens of Earth

BTA tier (right now about $6): Renegade Ops Collection, Sonic Generations Collection, Resident Evil 4, Dead Rising, Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure

$12 tier: Motorsport Manager and Devil May Cry 4

Bonuses include a coupon for the publishers, The Deadly Tower of Monsters, Dawn of War III and Street Fighter V.

Am I wrong? Is this secretly good?

Really doesn't live up to the billing in my estimation, a lot of stuff already seen in bundles here.

$1 tier: Rollers of the Realm, Zeno Clash 2, Sonic Adventure 2, Bionic Commando, Citizens of Earth

BTA tier (right now about $6): Renegade Ops Collection, Sonic Generations Collection, Resident Evil 4, Dead Rising, Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure

$12 tier: Motorsport Manager and Devil May Cry 4

Bonuses include a coupon for the publishers, The Deadly Tower of Monsters, Dawn of War III and Street Fighter V.

Am I wrong? Is this secretly good?

Pretty meh... Are any of those games even from the last 5 years?

Meia

So happy that since I had a desire to play Dead Rising again, I bought only it on GMG for $7 like 2 hours ago.

*slams head on keyboard*

SA2 is a really good port, compared to the awful SADX port that needs to be heavily modded to match the originals.

Sonic Generations is fantastic, the game really shines at 60 FPS, and via mods you can play almost all of the "Daytime" stages from Unleashed as well, which are generally considered to be the good bits.

It's a crime that Bionic Commando Rearmed was not included along with the "new" Bionic Commando, but they didn't even patch the PC version of Rearmed to match the consoles. Then again, I prefer the version before the patch...

Soodanim

I looked back through my Humble purchases in the past, and most of the games I own are from bundles but I've barely touched them in past year or two. I don't know if it's because I own most of the ones I want to own, like with this bundle, or because we're not seeing decent games hitting the bundles for whatever reason, but I remember the golden days of being eager when I saw new bundles go live.

Top Bottom