• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Humble Crusader Kings II Bundle

Helios

posted for Toecutter Toecutter

DotuGez.png

VzBWv5R.png

w3XnZVf.png

Last edited:

Toecutter

Yeah, for that much DLC, this is an incredible deal - I paid full price for all of it over the years and don't regret it one bit.

We need to get a GAF-wide multiplayer game going on - let me know when you all have about 12 straight hours to spare...

Kadayi

Banned
Yeah that's a cracking deal. CK2 is a game without an end in terms of the challenge coupled with the available content and DLC additions. Even with several hundred hours logged I still consider myself a novice at it. My only real criticism would be that you have to actively fight with the UI at times because it seems antithetical to play style.

I Hope that CK3 is happening down the road and that they make the Game UI more akin to a web browser, because in a game that often revolves around comparing people the present UI makes it super frustrating as you can only really see two people on screen at a time.

Top Bottom