• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I found a dog yesterday (pictures)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
The cuteness is overloading me :S

Also you sure it's not a science freak, since it could talk and all.

Same thing happened to me in the summer except I was walking and the dog followed me home. The SPCA was closed so it slept over with me and I called them in the morning. They knew who it was so it went back to it's (presumed terrible) owner.

Mumei

A little over a year ago my wife was taking our dog out. There was a storm coming, and there was already quite a bit of thunder and lightning as well as some light rain. She opens the door and I hear her scream and slam the door shut. There was a dog just sitting there on our porch at the front door. I leave the kitchen (was cooking) and run to see what happened. I open the door and the dog was just in the front yard looking at me. I called for her to come in and she did. We kept her overnight and luckily her tags had contact information on them. She apparently gets scared during storms and runs away from home. It wasn't the first time it'd happened.

I bet your son was happy. :D

Cat wondering in the neighborhood: Nobody gives a shit

Dog wondering in the neighborhood: ZOMG!

... I actually brought a cat that was wandering around the neighborhood into the local vet once. Turned out it was an outdoor cat.

Keep your cats indoors, people. They live longer!

I bet your son was happy. :D

... I actually brought a cat that was wandering around the neighborhood into the local vet once. Turned out it was an outdoor cat.

Keep your cats indoors, people. They live longer!
Now now, you cant just bring other peoples pets into your house like that. They maybe just walking by and you snatch them!
I can just see a little girl crying for her lost jack russel right now.

What happens when it poops?

I think that's mostly due to the fact that a wandering dog could potentially maul people. It's not like a cat is going to eat your kids.

I always feel cats are independent, natural predators. Dogs are needy doofuses that need our care and comfort.

3Sixty

Excellent work tracking the owner.

This is now a dog thread.

jySetqJPs2RD1.jpg

Mumei

Mumei where do you live? Because I may have to kill you and steal the puppy..so flippin adorable!

I live in Indianapolis, but fortunately for my safety's sake the dog has been returned to its foster mother.

D'awww. It'll hit sustained C7's if you pet it just right.

That would be bad.

That's an elbow. My husband's elbow :p

Oh. I assumed it was someone crossing their legs in the foreground of the picture myself, but now that you mention it I see what is happening in the picture. <_<

On at least two occasions so far I've been out walking my dog in my neighborhood and a dog has appeared from out of nowhere and started following us. One time it was just a dog that lived at a house I was walking past, but another time it was from a few streets over and I had to take the dog back to my house and call the owner to come get it

I live in Indianapolis, but fortunately for my safety's sake the dog has been returned to its foster mother.

That would be bad.

Oh. I assumed it was someone crossing their legs in the foreground of the picture myself, but now that you mention it I see what is happening in the picture. <_<

lol yeah, hubby is laying on the couch, Badger (the dog) is on his chest/stomach, and he has his arms crossed over his head :p

Hazmat

All the dogs in this thread are precious. But good god, Fiction, your dog is like, indecently cute. I don't think I'd be okay just petting that dog, I would demand to snuggle with it.

Well good for the owner I guess *grumbles*

Side note, Jacksonville just had a HUGE adoption thing going on this past weekend for dogs and cats. News said that more than 800 animals found new homes :). 20 bucks was all it took to take a new animal home. They already had their vaccinations, shots, and spayed/neutered..pretty awesome.

Radec

good for you op.

unfortunately for me, I accidentally killed a pup a month ago while parking my car in the parking lot. I saw the poor fella walking across and I immediately swayed my car to avoid him. it was pitch black and at first I thought I've avoided him but when I came back I saw him there with a flat body. that view gave me goosebumps and depressed. I went home and hug my dog. As a dog owner, hurting a dog is not a good feeling. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom