• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I just got scammed !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shikamaru Ninja

任天堂 の 忍者
Big time for 350$. Off some EBAY scammer.

Anyone here know how i can trace a cell phone number or e-mail address?? I WANT THIS GUYS BLOOD !!!

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
GAF help comes at a price...and that price is a full detailed story about what happened

Shikamaru Ninja said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...tem=7962448928&category=33742&sspagename=WDVW

THIS GUY SCAMMED ME.. AND HE IS SCAMMING MORE PEOPLE.

I want blood. If anyone can get me any tracking info i will beat this man to a pulp

No offense but why would you EVER bid on an auction that goes that high by someone with 0 feedback who keeps his bidders private?

How did you pay? If it was by money order you're fucked. If by PayPal you're likely still fucked. PayPal is the worst payment service ever.

Shikamaru Ninja

任天堂 の 忍者
Yes I know. I blame my friend who spoke to this guy on the phone and sort of convinced me he "was" legit.

NOW IM SCREWED. HELP OR CHEER ME UP !! :(

Mugen

Banned
For a Shikamaru Ninja, you don't live up to the hype. But ah well, you can report this to Ebay I guess?

duckroll

How do we even know that you really got scammed? No story, no details, no nothing. Maybe you're a scammer trying to use us to get revenge on some innocent guy! We don't trust you. No story, no help! :lol

Shikamaru Ninja

任天堂 の 忍者
I FREAKIN TRIED TO BUY A TURBO KIT OFF OF EBAY FROM SOME PUNK. I SENT MONEY FOR IT, HE HAS DISAPPEARED OFF THE FACE OF THE PLANET. I AM AN IDIOT. SOMEONE HELP ME GET REVENGE.

duckroll

Shikamaru Ninja said:
I FREAKIN TRIED TO BUY A TURBO KIT OFF OF EBAY FROM SOME PUNK. I SENT MONEY FOR IT, HE HAS DISAPPEARED OFF THE FACE OF THE PLANET. I AM AN IDIOT. SOMEONE HELP ME GET REVENGE.

Based on your other link.... it seems he's still there. :p

Hitman

Edmonton's milkshake attracts no boys.
Ebay insures fraud up to a certain ammount. I've been frauded before and gotten money back. You just have to tell them your story, then they try to get in contact with the seller to work things out, and if that does'nt work they send you your money back. By the way, that item seems to have disapeared from Ebay.. or did you put the wron item number?

Boogie

DarkAngelYuna said:
I just called that cell... all I gotta say is OMG AHAHAAHA LMAO

No, actually, you really should say more if you really did call the cell. "OMG AHAHAAHA LMAO" doesn't really contribute much to the thread. :p

Odnetnin

Banned
what''s a turbo kit and is this EAD ninja who got ripped of? I thought for the money, you'd bought a fucked up PSP.

NEVER buy from guys with 0 feedback - hell I don't even buy from people with 20-40 plus feedback if I check their userinfo and they bumped up feedback by buying cheap shit (less than a dollar)

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
You got defrauded. eBay does have policies for this. It might take a few months, but you'll get most, if not all of your money back. I'm pretty sure about that.

Meier

Damn man, sorry to hear it. Was ripped off by an Xbox-Scene member some years back but not for this much.

suaveric

If you paid with your credit card you can probably get the money back from them. my roommate bought a Mac last year and it turned out to be a dud. he contacted the seller and eBay but they were draging their feet. so instead he called his credit company up and they bailed him out. both ebay and the seller were not happy about him doing that, but he got his money back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom