• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I think my 360 hates me :(

I am sorry to make a rant thread, I'll try to keep it to a minimum, I also want to see if anyone else has shared in my pain though.

Ok, so basicly in the last month or so I cant seem to catch a break wth my 360 gaming. First off just after picking up Dead Rising, my 360 died, I was able to take advantage of my werranty exchange, and after some trouble witha also corrupted 360 gamer profile I was able to get it running again (thank god, but the hassle was something I could have really done without).

Next. I pick up Saints Row, after investing over 40 hours in my file. I get the (seemingly rare) glitch witch as near as I can tell is triggerd my absolutaly nothing, wherein my game locks up every single time I try to play the remaining story missions. I had 2 saves when I first encounterd this glitch. My main save was quite further ahead of the other. I loaded the other anyway, played the story missions up to the point where I encounterd the glitch on the origonal file, was able to play further, but only 2 more missions, than the glitch again. Still havnt botherd to try YET again.

And now, I pick up Lego Star Wars II, I am enjoying the game, make it to about 65% in with over 24 hours play time. I start going for some achievments, specificly the percentage complete ones. In order to get 100% I will need to collect all extras in the levels. I work on this with success all the way up untill the first Bespin level where you have to fight Vader. I play the level in free play mode, find 8 of the 10 times in the level. I know where 1 more is, it's in a cage in a room where you also fight Vader the second time in the level. I even know how to GET the item, you need to crawl through a little vent with a small cherecter (Ewok or Jawa). Here was when I realized I have a problem, to enter the vent, you press B, I step up to it, hit B, and nothing. For no reason at all the game has decided that THIS vent will refuse to work while all others in the game have worked for me. Today, I very begrudgingly started a new file, However I didnt want to wast time, so I played just far enough to unlock a small cherecter, and go to the same level, after about 2 hours, I make it there, only to get the EXACT same problem on a whole new file. Now if someone knows, and I am overlooking some switch that unlocks this vent I would LOVE to know, the game certianly doesnt tell you.

I am really getting sick of this, two in a row with game crippling glitches. Has anyone else had anything like this happen. It's shit like this that almost makes me feel like giving up on gaming all together, if all my efforts are going to go to shit so often, what's the damn point. BUG TEST YOU DAMN GAMES DEVELOPERS.

Top Bottom