• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ice Age - Teaser Trailer - PS4/Xbox1/PC/Switch

Bullet Club

Banned

Based on the blockbuster film franchise, this brand-new 3D action-adventure will invite players to join Scrat’s unrelenting quest to retrieve his cherished acorn!

ctIGvXe.png

Nope, don't remember them.

Mattyp

Gold Member
Honestly doesn't look that bad for a kids game, which we really don't get enough of anymore. Reminds me of Lucky's Tale.

Saber

Gold Member
I mean, it's not exactly being marketed towards you lol

Really? Lmao, thats a good one(not the excuse but as a joke).

I'm more intrigued that you would quote my long time post just for that, but whatever suits you.

Last edited:

SpartanN92

Banned
Adorable cat. What variety/breed?

What is the Cat version of mutt? 😂
I found her on the side of the road when she was about 5 weeks old. She was sitting next to what I assume was her mama (unfortunately dead, hit by a car) I stopped traffic and she walked right up to me, and rubbed against my leg. I picked her up and put her in the car and she’s been part of the family ever since. She’s a little over a year old now.

I found her on the side of the road when she was about 5 weeks old. She was sitting next to what I assume was her mama (unfortunately dead, hit by a car) I stopped traffic and she walked right up to me, and rubbed against my leg. I picked her up and put her in the car and she’s been part of the family ever since. She’s a little over a year old now.

That's really cute lol cool story too!

Codes 208

Shes a dilute tortie (so basically your run of the mill domestic long-hair with diluted tortoiseshell colors)

Very adorable though. My sister has a maine-coon/long haired mix breed tabby and shes an absolute fluffball

Last edited:
Top Bottom