• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ice Nine

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
... for the GBA.

Anyone play this game yet? I think it's done by the same folks who did the Ecks vs Sever GBA FPS games, which were surprisingly solid. Any impressions or reviews out there?

Amir0x

Banned
Mejilan said:
... for the GBA.

Anyone play this game yet? I think it's done by the same folks who did the Ecks vs Sever GBA FPS games, which were surprisingly solid. Any impressions or reviews out there?

I've played it, didn't beat it though. I was not fond of what I played so far though. Thought it was shite so far.

Amir0x

Banned
Mejilan said:
Have you played their earlier games as well? If so, how does Ice Nine compare?

I've played Ecks vs. Sever. I wasn't terribly fond of that, but I thougth Ice Nine was much worse. It's a terrible imitation FPS, with grotesque visuals, barely serviceable gameplay and generally boring missions. I spent the first bunch of levels just "tagging" things. Later on it doesn't get more interesting.

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
I know, it was supposed to be out long.

I thought EvS was decent, and the sequel, Ballistic: EvS was just darn good. I also have both Doom games and Duke Nukem Advance. I'm in the mood for another GBA FPS, and I'm on the fence on it.

Can't find any reviews, not even crappy Gamefaqs reviews. Ahhh well.

Top Bottom