• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Idle Thumbs 98: Happy Dishonored Return of Nick Breckon

• Thread starter Deleted member 30609
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member

Idle Thumbs 98 Happy Dishonored Return of Nick Breckon​

March 13 said:
Out with the old and in with the old! Say goodbye to Dishonored jokes and say hello to the past. With citizen demand for current hosts dwindling, you better zone some residential because a hip new family is moving back to Cool Town.
  • SimCity
  • Anno 1404: Venice
  • Zafehouse Diaries
  • Indiana Jones and His Desktop Adventures
  • Castle Doctrine
  • Gorillas.bas
  • SimCity 2000

renitou

The best.

I wonder if there will a new rendition of the thumbs theme any time soon. Episode 100, along with Nick's return seem like fair milestones!

spindrift

Neo Member
"Are they playing that recording of nick pretending to be back on thumbs in the background of this cast? Oh wait, oh shit!?"

spindrift

Neo Member
Did Nick intro himself as the episode started?

nope. Pretended it was a normal episode & just let you figure out it was nicks voice in the background going "uh huh" for ages. Then at the end, "PS, oh yeah, nick is back for good & is working at Telltale & living with chris, peace out!"

Jintor

I've grown better at voice differentiation, I think i can seperate out Jake and Nick now and by a process of elimination determine who Shaun Sean is!

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
nope. Pretended it was a normal episode & just let you figure out it was nicks voice in the background going "uh huh" for ages. Then at the end, "PS, oh yeah, nick is back for good & is working at Telltale & living with chris, peace out!"

Spoilers geez.

clip

It's cool that Nick is back, but I think four people is too many for this podcast. Y'all should rotate.

Shaneus

I love that Nick is back! It may sound like a weird way of putting it, but I think Nick is to Chris as what Sean is to Jake, in that Nick and Sean tend to be more more heavily focused/experienced in, say, strategy/systems and story respectively whereas Chris and Jake are less so, but still more slanted towards those areas IMO. Not that I don't like what Thumbs has been since it's re-rebirth, but I think there will be a little more balance between both mechanical-type things and storytelling things (again, I love the storytelling stuff, but I'd love to hear more things like Nick talking about Tropico 4 in ep. 90).

Not that I don't love each and every one of you guys <3 (Plus, I can actually tell all your voices apart. Jintor, you're a fucking weird guy.)

Salvadora

I just discovered this podcast while looking for another gaming podcast to listen to. Where have I been? It's brilliant.

Top Bottom