• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

if farcry and pariah can do it, can halo 2?

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
that is, make user created multiplayer levels a reality on xbox live?

Renegade

Banned
MechAssault 2 Can do it as well.

It's a lot of work, but as big as the team behind it is, I would be surprised if they did not offer something of the sort. Pariah only needs 64K for a few maps while Microsoft is planning on setting aside some major storage space for voice and video mail.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
I would hope so, if so my respect for MS would go up quite a bit.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
i wasnt aware that ma2 was dong it too... in that case, bungie better be working on it :D

and speaking about pariah, the game was gorgeous at e3.' anyone know where i can dl some vids? xbox preferably, but pc also

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
i dunno if they will, the weekly updates suggest theres a hell of a lot of polish and balance going into every multiplayer map to ensure the best experience. I dont know if Bungie will want maps people have created in 5 minutes cheapening the online experience. I dont want them there to be honest, PC is one thing because you have the tools to create maps that can live up to the level of the professionals, but i find it hard to believe that a similar feat will be possible on Xbox.

I think there will be official maps, and downloadable maps and that'll be it.

GhaleonEB

Ghost said:
i dunno if they will, the weekly updates suggest theres a hell of a lot of polish and balance going into every multiplayer map to ensure the best experience. I dont know if Bungie will want maps people have created in 5 minutes cheapening the online experience. I dont want them there to be honest, PC is one thing because you have the tools to create maps that can live up to the level of the professionals, but i find it hard to believe that a similar feat will be possible on Xbox.

I think there will be official maps, and downloadable maps and that'll be it.

I agree absolutely.

Top Bottom