• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Image button doesnt like me

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Hello!

Firstly I have to press the add image button sometimes 30 times in a row for it to work.

Secondly, when editing posts to insert a image the add image button isn't reachable.

It's annoying beyond believe

I want to make this known =P

Android Samsung A8

HELP ME

Last edited:

dr_octagon

Banned
The It Crowd Chris Odowd GIF

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
I've had the same issues. Is it a plug-in for XenForo?

I know that on other XenForo forums the function works flawlessly - like on the IGN forums. Could be an old version of the plug-in / extension / whatever they're called for XenForo.

Edit:

BTW, I get around this by having an imgur account. I just drag and drop images into it then copy the link to the images. That's all the +Image feature is doing here and elsewhere, merely uploading it to imgur.

Last edited:

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
Hello!

Firstly I have to press the add image button sometimes 30 times in a row for it to work.

Secondly, when editing posts to insert a image the add image button isn't reachable.

Android Samsung A8

HELP ME
ah, there's your problem!

you need an Android Samsung A9.

pls upgrade your phone and report back, thanks

Last edited:

Peggies

Gold Member
Hello!

Android Samsung A8

HELP ME
I have the same problems.

My phone is from China and shiny blue.

Lunarorbit

I can't bold and none of the other options are available to me. They are all Grey icons right above where I am writing this

RoboFu

One of the green rats
It also bubbles up and sets the cursor in the text box on mobile to somewhere besides where you want the image.

dr_octagon

Banned
cVYK4z1.gif
Testing.

There is a lag on my fone where you have to press it a couple of times before it allows you to select humerous image or gif.

Being a non Apple peasant is tiresome.

Top Bottom