• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Infinity Ward Evacuated Due To Bomb Threat

TacosNSalsa

https://charlieintel.com/2018/12/13/infinity-ward-studio-evacuated-after-bomb-threat/
"Infinity Ward, the Los Angeles-based developer behind various Call of Duty games including Infinite Warfare, evacuated employees today following a bomb threat, Kotaku has learned.

Police showed up at the studio this morning telling employees to leave, according to one person who was there. Staff were able to evacuate without a problem."

*sigh*

Edit: OMG!! Can a mod PLEASE change it to Infinity Ward!!! PLEASSSSEEEE!!!

Last edited:

decisions

I think you made an error in the thread title.

Sad news nonetheless. No one should feel unsafe in the workplace.

iconmaster

Banned
Paragon, I suppose?

(no one was hurt!)

Edit: thread corrected to Infinity Ward, this post is now more useless than it was.

Last edited:

TacosNSalsa

OMG!! I'm really sorry the title is wrong! Who do I message to change it? It wasn't Epic , it was Infinity Ward...

Edit: This is why you don't drink and post and ladies and germs....ugh so sorry!!

Last edited:

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
oof horrible fuck people that call in fake bomb threats they endanger the lives of many people that do need help

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Jesus Christ, people.
I know that Call of Duty is shit and all but, come on...

Infinite Warfare actually had a great campaign believe it or not heh. Came out the same year as Titanfall 2 so thats saying something.

People from Respawn were transferring to IW helping with their 2019 title (presumably Modern Warfare 4) so I'm expecting great things. I'm gonna be fucking pissed if anything bad happens to these awesome devs.

mcz117chief

Infinite Warfare actually had a great campaign believe it or not heh. Came out the same year as Titanfall 2 so thats saying something.

People from Respawn were transferring to IW helping with their 2019 title (presumably Modern Warfare 4) so I'm expecting great things. I'm gonna be fucking pissed if anything bad happens to these awesome devs.
Yeah, I just bought Infinite Warfare recently when I saw it on sale and the campaign is AMAZING. Probably my second favourite.

Top Bottom