• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Interview:Suda 51 on Project S (I can't comment on that)

Dascu

Hmm, now what would've happened to his supposedly PS3 project Kurayami? He doesn't have the resources to work on the PS3, so, switch to X360 or Wii (Wiimote ~ Torch)?

Brobzoid

how do I slip unnoticed out of a gloryhole booth?
Dascu said:
Hmm, now what would've happened to his supposedly PS3 project Kurayami? He doesn't have the resources to work on the PS3, so, switch to X360 or Wii (Wiimote ~ Torch)?

Don't think anyone picked that up. Seems a risk only capcom would be stupid enough to take.

Ikael

Suda + Kojima will probably give birth to the most strange yet deep videogame ever. And the Wii is the ideal platafform for that. I really, really hope that Project S exist, although his "no comment" attitud seems to point on that direction. Also, a Sequel of Snatcher would be all kind of awesome.

However, a Miyamoto + Kojima game would make the universe implode of sheer amazingness. The world is not ready for such a thing.

Dascu

Ikael said:
However, a Miyamoto + Kojima game would make the universe implode of sheer amazingness. The world is not ready for such a thing.

There does lie a problem in the fact that Kojima wants deep serious film-ish games, whereas Miyamoto creates depth in the gameplay and fun-factor of the game.

Dascu said:
There does lie a problem in the fact that Kojima wants deep serious film-ish games, whereas Miyamoto creates depth in the gameplay and fun-factor of the game.
Can't they produce a game that has a deep, serious, film-ish plot and deep, fun gameplay? Maybe Miyamoto wants Pikmin in it or something, I'm sure Kojima could accommodate that.

7Th

LOL at his “Why NMH is on Wii?” response. In an EGM interview he said it was originally planned for 360 but it changed due to his publisher insistent demands.

7Th said:
LOL at his “Why NMH is on Wii?” response. In an EGM interview he said it was originally planned for 360 but it changed due to his publisher insistent demands.

No, he confirmed recently at his TGS speech that the game was originally for PS2, but they indeed changed when the MMV boss convinced them to develop it for the Wii, because at that time he knew about the Wiimote, and he was convinced that it was completely adapted to the gameplay of this game.

Top Bottom