• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ioi vs. everyone in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. If you clicke don this thread and did not want to read about a discussion of ioi's tracking method and the contreversies that constantly surround it, you are an idiot, unless you're a mod in here with a valid reason.
2. Now that the thread exists all shit goes in here. Not in the media create threads, NPD threads, etc.

Ok ioi, you seem to be reallyt confident about the number on your site and you saw your modifcations are justified because "they account for changes over time in tracking methods and so on". So one question I have to ask you is this. How do you know when a company switches their tracking method? How is the PSP number off by 500,00 (from NPD data).
I hope you're not trying to match up to Sony's press release which stated that they were the first to 4,000,000 in january 2006. When sony said sold 4,000,000 in NA maybe they meant shipped in U.S.A and Canada and Mexico?

Anyways this and more.

If you want people to take this seriously, you might want to proofread your post here.

Regardless, this thread is a trainwreck waiting to happen.

BuddyC

Do I even want to know what's going on here?

Settle your differences privately. And I'll look into this ioi character -- if it turns out he's a major source of trouble around here, he'll be dealt with accordingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom