• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Iranian Policewomen are badass

Status
Not open for further replies.

COCKLES

being watched
Looks like the censored out the scene that shows the building was actually a Christian church and little Christian babies were dragged out of the windows, thrown to their deaths and the survivors branded with a burning Islamic crescent that shoots out from their boots.

Bristow said:
I like the part where it looks like the Nazgul are rappelling down the side of the building.
Agreed. The rappelling part was hysterical. A close second was with the women hanging out the sides of the car unloading their guns. Great stuff.

Senior Lurker

MS Informed
COCKLES said:
Looks like the censored out the scene that shows the building was actually a Christian church and little Christian babies were dragged out of the windows, thrown to their deaths and the survivors branded with a burning Islamic crescent that shoots out from their boots.

Ha...ha... Look at me I am laughing so hard!

ok. that's easily one of the creepiest things i have ever seen.

Dunno, I find this more creepy:
NOTE: nsfw?
http://www.antiwar.com/photos/perm/torture3.jpg

So women are deprived of some rights in some places, we complain. Then they are given rights in other places, and we say they are creepy. Who fucking decided that a western woman in a military/police uniform is ok and not creepy? It must be the black clothing that got to you, otherwise it's humans doing what policemen/women do :D.

ok I admit, it's a little scary in that I wouldn't wanna mess with them ;)

mrroboto

Banned
is this supposed to be a joke? :lol

seriously, if you want badass females:

israeli female soldiers>all other female soldiers/police women*

*IMHO of course.

Shompola

Banned
why is it a joke? Women police offers dressed in "islamic cloth" wich they are required to do so by law there in Iran? Why not focuse on what they have learned during their time in the acadamy instead of laughing at their dresses.

"israeli female soldiers>all other female soldiers/police women"

I respect your opinion but if we are talking about "hardcore" women why not talk about
the women peshmerga who used to join the former PKK forces when they were only 15 years of age.

ghostface

I see. So basically this video is similar to many other countries' training videos, except for the women wearing chadors. OMG! (the nunchuks(sp?) are unusual though)

These women would kick all of your asses in a hurry.

ghostface

Boogie said:
"I think the video is funny therefore I must disregard the fact that these women had what is most likely months of training!"

And I certainly hope that you're not implying that you would be able to take any of them on.

xabre

Banned
And to think Americans had something like 16 apaches shot down by pissant Iraqi farmers; it's going to be raining fucking apaches over Iran.

NLB2

Banned
ghostface said:
I see. So basically this video is similar to many other countries' training videos, except for the women wearing chadors. OMG! (the nunchuks(sp?) are unusual though)

These women would kick all of your asses in a hurry.
Only if I attacked them with a predetermined series of techniques :p.

karasu

Hey MA'ist. I'm pretty sure these women would attempt to either shoot or stab the shit out of you. :lol

Boogie

ghostface said:
"I think the video is funny therefore I must disregard the fact that these women had what is most likely months of training!"

And I certainly hope that you're not implying that you would be able to take any of them on.

Wow, months of training, you say? No, I don't think I could survive against a woman with months of training! :lol

karasu said:
Hey MA'ist. I'm pretty sure these women would attempt to either shoot or stab the shit out of you. :lol

Of course, karasu, but that isn't what ghostface here is claiming. ;)

Shompola

Banned
xabre said:
And to think Americans had something like 16 apaches shot down by pissant Iraqi farmers; it's going to be raining fucking apaches over Iran.

Considering the best of the best special forces screwed up marjorly in Iran 1980 was it I can see it :lol

NLB2

Banned
:lol
How did I miss that thread?
Boogie, you look like your 35 and father with your life partner to a young boy.
weddingresized9lp.jpg

What's with that woman's face? She's glowing :).

Yeah, and you should just fuck a whore. I wish I lost my virginity to a whore.

bionic77

COCKLES said:

I don't get it?

FightyF

Banned
This reminds me of one Time magazine article on an Israeli female soldier (funny someone mentions them in the thread) who was recognized for her bravery and such.

A few months later she had her jaw shot off, she literally has no bottom jaw. She was again featured in Time magazine heheh.

Doesn't matter what gender you may be, a boomstick > anything.

Shompola

Banned
Fight for Freeform said:
This reminds me of one Time magazine article on an Israeli female soldier (funny someone mentions them in the thread) who was recognized for her bravery and such.

A few months later she had her jaw shot off, she literally has no bottom jaw. She was again featured in Time magazine heheh.

Doesn't matter what gender you may be, a boomstick > anything.

That's horrible. So did they put in a "Glass jaw" or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom