• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is getting 1,000,000 roses worth it?

Reilly

I've left my PS2 on for about 4 hours now and I've only got 20,000 or so (using the rubber band method). At that rate, I'll get a million in about a week. Is it even worth it? I usually like to get everything in a game, but this seems a bit unnecessary.

bjork

Some guy did it like a month or two ago, and apparently you don't get anything for it. I just remember the thread because they made a big deal out of how he rigged the controller up or something.

It's not worth it, but you do get to hear an interesting new Dokaka victory song. Other than that, all it does is make roses appear all over the world map.

Mupepe

Banned
bobbyconover said:
It's not worth it, but you do get to hear an interesting new Dokaka victory song. Other than that, all it does is make roses appear all over the world map.
i hate roses. they make my wife horny. bleh. can't a man watch the simpsons and scratch his balls in peace without having a woman with big tits groping him? it's insulting.

so you really don't get anything for it? I was going to try it on my old ps

Skin

Mupepe said:
i hate roses. they make my wife horny. bleh. can't a man watch the simpsons and scratch his balls in peace without having a woman with big tits groping him? it's insulting.

so you really don't get anything for it? I was going to try it on my old ps

Lol ur on a roll today Mupepe. :lol

Top Bottom