• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is there going to be a Sony TGS conference?

jiggle

Launch lineup
PNP contents
PS1 emulator lineup
Backward compatibility %
what else...?

When/how are we gonna get the answer to all these?

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
ken's keynote is next friday in japan. expect news to hit in america thursday night.
i swear to god there better be a live stream of it, or i will be angry :x

artist

Banned
Bad_Boy said:
ken's keynote is next friday in japan. expect news to hit in america thursday night.
i swear to god there better be a live stream of it, or i will be angry :x
A mod should prepare the official thread right now and lock it till ZOMG-time -1 hour.

I bet we will see a lot of threads like these in the coming few days. :D

jiggle

Cool, thanks.
I only read about the nintendo and sega conference here, didn't know Sony and MS and Square(??) are gonna have one too.

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
irfan said:
A mod should prepare the official thread right now and lock it till ZOMG-time -1 hour.

I bet we will see a lot of threads like these in the coming few days. :D
agreed, its going to be hectic next week.

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
GhaleonEB said:
And the week after is X06. Insanity.
yep, these 3 weeks all together with nintendo, sony, and microsoft all showing their cards is gonna be a total package of pure crazy.

can't imagine how it will be in november with two console launches in a 2 day time span. :lol

BorkBork

The Legend of BorkBork: BorkBorkity Borking
Nintendo dropped the ball a bit, I predict that Sony's going to bring the hurt. Because if they don't, they're done.

GhaleonEB

BorkBork said:
Nintendo dropped the ball a bit, I predict that Sony's going to bring the hurt. Because if they don't, they're done.
The interesting thing is, everyone is making mistakes, IMO. Lots and lots of lost chances, and very different strategies. Until X06 is over, we won't really have all the cards down, but there's certainly plenty of fury to direct at all three at this point. But there's lots and lots of great stuff too. It's really fun to watch it all unfold, in rapid succession. Two launches two days apart. And I thought the XBox/GCN launches were nuts. :lol

Top Bottom