• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

JP Vita - Demon Gaze 2 free extra content DLC - October 21st in Japan

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
Seems that the planned Free Content DLC for the Japanese release of Demon Gaze II on the Vita will be released tomorrow the 21st of October here in Japan.

As previously detailed, the story of the extra content is said to have nearly the same volume as the main story and offer a hardcore gameplay experience, features script and supervision by Benny Matsuyama and character designs by Bastard!! manga artist Kazushi Hagiwara. It also raises the level cap from the previously set 50 to 99 and adds a number of new items, including legend-class weapons and armor. It can be accessed after the main story is cleared.
*Credits to Gematsu

kURidgl.jpg
uHlw5W0.jpg
dMFjd2L.jpg
“Yagyuu Demon Slaying Chronicle: Call of The Grimodar” Trailer

This is pretty cool since it was sounding like the extra content was going to be available a bit further off like November or something so quite the welcome surprise its so soon.

Still making my way through the title slowly, though will be downloading this tomorrow just to have ready once I finish the main story. Granted will be quite some time away yet as am actually playing Mary Skelter currently.

For other general info bout the game can check out the import OT.

Wonder if this will come out packed in with the Western release also from the get go? Or if they will just do the slightly timed free download release like how Japan did? As we all know that pretty much this game is a shoe in for being localized with how the first one did overseas.

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
nice. I too thought it would be later...I ll have to spend more time on the game.

I kinda wonder what the total play time is on DGII seeing how they had time to make this extra content that they say is as long as regular game.

Top Bottom