• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

JPN GAF brothers - Ikusa Gami ? anyone pick it up ?

Flo_Evans

Ikusa Gami is taking the PlayStation 2's hardware to its limit with its new action game, which will feature up to 65,535 characters moving around in a single stage.

ikusa06.jpg

ikusa10.jpg

someone has to have bought this? I can read some japanese (like yes/no attack! and simple words) but the finer points of the story may be lost on me. Luckily the game looks to be a rather simple DW clone. I would just like to know if it would be playable by a gaijin, and if it is even worth importing :)

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
Hmm, I've seen this on shelves, but never bothered. It looked really impressive, from watching someone play, but at the same time, the game itself doesn't interest me.

The fact that it runs 60 fps, features virtually no fogging, and has such impressive lighting blew me away, though (considering the platform).

Flo_Evans

hmm where are all the Dynasty Warriors freaks when you need them?

I might just get it anyway, my JPN ps2 is getting lonley - looks like tourist trophy was pushed back till next year >_<

Top Bottom