• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Keep on eye on your mail: OXM with Sudeki Demo arriving NOW

people's OXMS have started to arrive; the demo disc this month has a SUDEKI demo..

cant wait til i get my OXM, the game looks to have amazing graphics and could be alot of fun.. i doubt i'll get it, but am anxious for such a big demo prior to games release regardless.

ced

Cool.

Any idea when the grocery stores etc get them in?

Be sure to post impressions too, Im hoping this is gonna be worhty of a purchase.

IgeL

Impressions, please. I'd also like to know where the demo starts - at the beginning of the game (castle) or in the temple? I'd assume it ends with the temple boss.

Does anyone know any US stores that would ship Sudeki (with soundtrack) to Europe? EB Games and some other stores only ship to US, which sucks. I'd like to import the game and the soundtrack but it seems impossible. Could there be a rule not to ship pre-order bonus stuff to other countries?

hey man, if it comes down to it, you can paypal me the money and i can ship it out to you if you pay the shipping... PM me if you want to go that route..

i dont have my issue yet but i've seen some postings at other websites with people getting theres.. hoping mine will be in the mail today..

if it plays like an offline phantasy star online but with prettier graphics and more of a story, that could be kinda cool... i dont even really consider PSO an RPG, .. if it is, than its definately the RPG i've spent the most time with.

poor sudeki, the ads focus on the cleavage of the main character, and thats the only ads i have seen in the gaming magazines.. this game probably deserves a better advertising push than that.

how is combat compared to PSO? better? i cant imagine it being worse/more clunky.

guess the demo disc will also have some good video of big e3 games on it.

Chopin Trusty Balls

First casualty in the war on idioticy.
MarkMacD said:
The press not getting early copies for review is a bad sign.

Didnt you play preview one? I spent like hour playing march build and fighting was fun,some generic puzzles,story and dialogues but great visuals,i dont think they can f*ck that up much.

Impressions from one dude at TXBX:

I'll cut right to the chase, but first I will tell you I am not a big rpg fan.

The game is real time combat which I like(hate turn based games)

The graphics are pretty good. I play on a computer monitor. The jaggies are not very bad. The couple of rooms in the demo are kind of dull looking. U start with 2 people and fight a bunch of creatures. Then you move around some statue things. After that you switch to another girl and fight a big spider. After you beat the spider that is the end of the demo. I wasn't blown away but then again I am not a rpg guy.

chespace

It's not actually trolling if you don't admit it
Fleming said:
Didnt you play preview one? I spent like hour playing march build and fighting was fun,some generic puzzles,story and dialogues but great visuals,i dont think they can f*ck that up much.

look at fleming with the sudeki love. the game isn't total shit, but it's just completely lackluster. i played the march preview version, and was thoroughly bored before the game even began proper.

fable, on the other hand, bears a lot of superficial similarities (3rd person action RPG) but blows sudeki away on so many fronts i can't even begin.

alas, i may end up reviewing sudeki this issue. good times, good times.

----

http://chespace.ogamo.com

didnt get my OXM today in the mail :(

yah siege, thats not a bad idea.. i havent rented a game in ages... ill probably give this one a rent, and if i like it alot, pick it up when its on sale for $30-40 at some point..

but i think ill save my RPG $50 for Fable, which I am thoroughly excited for.

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
I'd rather spend my RPG dough on Tales of Symphonia, Shadow Hearts II, and Star Ocean 3...

While I understand this is a different game, it has never appealed to me and, in fact, the ADs have actually turned me off (as they seem rather shameless to me).

To be fair, I am trying out the Hollywood Video version of the Freedom Pass...so I MIGHT give it a rental if it recieves decent marks.

IgeL

LuckyBrand said:
hey man, if it comes down to it, you can paypal me the money and i can ship it out to you if you pay the shipping... PM me if you want to go that route..

I just might take you up on that offer in a few days. :)

I for one loved the preview build, so much so that I thought I had not had such gaming fun in ages. Can't wait.

Top Bottom