• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kevin Feige interview, No Fantastic Four in MCU in the future

btrboyev

And no fucks were given. The only good part of anything fantastic 4 related is Dr. Doom and I consider him more of a Spider-man villain.

And no fucks were given. The only good part of anything fantastic 4 related is Dr. Doom and I consider him more of a Spider-man villain.
wYyTHMm50f4Dm.gif

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
Fantastic Four is unfilmable as a "serious" movie. Not that it needs to be edgelord, but even Thor plays action straight. A camp, genuine belly laughs version could work. That's it. Comically camp heroes and a villain so lame that I literally look forward to the single panel "proofs" that he's the "best villain."

Just embrace it.

camp is just as wrong for FF as serious

it's right there in the title, it needs to be fantastical

if they mix the bright palette of GotG vol 2 with the 'jumping into the unknown' feel of ant-man/dr strange it would start to come together

oh you sweet summer child

Screen%20Shot%202015-08-09%20at%209.46.16%20AM.png

Top Bottom