• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kojima Productions Audioblog #2 up (English ver.)

TekunoRobby

Tag of Excellence
Hey Payton you do a damn good job but you sound like a robot when you aren't chatting with someone else. The rest of it is perfect though, I love it.

Matlock

Banned
SolidSnakex said:
Kojima's response to whether or not Uwe Boll is going to direct a MG movie is great.

What does he say? As there's no transcript, and I have no desire to listen to an awful audioblog to learn.

edit:

Oh, he says "we never talked with him." THAT'S SO PISSED!!!

Uwe has been sent a script for a MGS movie, that much is fact. :p

Chris_C said:
Yeah, a ridiculous rumor gets shot down. I wonder what the Boll meister will have to say.

What I like is that it sounds like Kojima's getting pissed that Boll is even talking about his series.

TekunoRobby

Tag of Excellence
"Absolutely not. I don't why Uwe Boll is even talking about this kind of things. We'll never talk to him. It's impossible that we'd ever do a movie with him."

Its not an amazing podcast but considering its an American only version of Hideo's thoughts I think they did a good job.

EDIT: Uggggh I just got to the bit where he said Sayonara. Terrible.

novery

Matlock said:
Oh, he says "we never talked with him." THAT'S SO PISSED!!!

Uwe has been sent a script for a MGS movie, that much is fact. :p

I love you Matlock.

That is what Uwe does. He commissions somebody in Hollywood to write him a script and then he presents it to game companies.

eXxy, let me know how the conversation goes!

Top Bottom