• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kristin (Laguna Beach)..I wanna smash..

Status
Not open for further replies.
188x110.jpg

This little slut needs Stamination asap. Her devious little smirk, fake tan, and ample, perky rack beckon to me. She's the prototype uppper crust suburban bimbo, but that just makes me want to defile her with my cock all the more.

After dealing with these frail skinny surfer boys, she wouldn't know what hit her. I'd hit it from the back and use her blonde locks like the pull chain on a lawn mower. I'll beat it up so bad she'll think her pussy stole my lunch money. She'll wonder if I'm a man or a well-shorn gorilla.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Ned Flanders said:
It was real, but very glossy. It's gonna be even glossier when I cover the female cast in my man-juice..

STOP!

Arnold K said:

Hammer time? WTF?

You're only allowed to talk about plugging Lindsay Lohan on this forum? I should be allowed to embarass myself as much as I like. You fucks do it all the time..

It's a reality show in the sense that none of the people on it are actors. However, the producers and writers set everything up and tell the kids what to do. It works on what the industry calls a "soft script."

Edit: I'd fuck almost all the girls on this show. They're wicked hot, even if they are stupid fucking bitches.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
nedflandersupset.gif

"After dealing with these frail skinny surfer boys, she wouldn't know what hit her. I'd hit it from the back and use her blonde locks like the pull chain on a lawn mower. I'll beat it up so bad she'll think her pussy stole my lunch money. She'll wonder if I'm a man or a well-shorn gorilla."
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
Ned Flanders said:
188x110.jpg

This little slut needs Stamination asap. Her devious little smirk, fake tan, and ample, perky rack beckon to me. She's the prototype uppper crust suburban bimbo, but that just makes me want to defile her with my cock all the more.

After dealing with these frail skinny surfer boys, she wouldn't know what hit her. I'd hit it from the back and use her blonde locks like the pull chain on a lawn mower. I'll beat it up so bad she'll think her pussy stole my lunch money. She'll wonder if I'm a man or a well-shorn gorilla.

TESTIFY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom