• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LG's OLED concepts for CES 2022

ParaSeoul

Looks like LG is bringing more curved/flexible OLED tech for CES 2022,really showing off the techs strengths.

images-3.fit_lim.size_1400x.v1640252639.jpg

"In practice, working out on this bike should provide the most immersive experience you can get outside of virtual reality, though it likely won't be cheap (and it certainly won't be cheaper than actually cycling outside)."

" The setup features three large vertically mounted LG OLED panels, and the curve on the top panel is especially aggressive, at 500R, or a radius of 500mm. According to LG, that's the highest of any large OLED display."

"The other concept that LG is bringing to the show is called Media Chair, a recliner with a curved, 55-inch OLED TV vertically positioned in front of the user. The TV uses LG's Cinematic Sound OLED tech, which emits the sound from the display itself, without the need to use external speakers." Has a strong 1,500R curve.
images-2.fit_lim.size_1400x.v1640252639.jpg

The display can pivot from vertical to horizontal orientation.

mvuibdVZ9ugWtTpBJS3ZrM-970-80.png.webp

No word on whether these will actually become real products.

Last edited:
Looks like LG is bringing more curved/flexible OLED tech for CES 2022,really showing off the techs strengths.

images-3.fit_lim.size_1400x.v1640252639.jpg

"In practice, working out on this bike should provide the most immersive experience you can get outside of virtual reality, though it likely won't be cheap (and it certainly won't be cheaper than actually cycling outside)."

" The setup features three large vertically mounted LG OLED panels, and the curve on the top panel is especially aggressive, at 500R, or a radius of 500mm. According to LG, that's the highest of any large OLED display."

"The other concept that LG is bringing to the show is called Media Chair, a recliner with a curved, 55-inch OLED TV vertically positioned in front of the user. The TV uses LG's Cinematic Sound OLED tech, which emits the sound from the display itself, without the need to use external speakers." Has a strong 1,500R curve.
images-2.fit_lim.size_1400x.v1640252639.jpg

The display can pivot from vertical to horizontal orientation.

mvuibdVZ9ugWtTpBJS3ZrM-970-80.png.webp

No word on whether these will actually become real products.

Mobile suit cockpit viewers!

14nW.gif

CandidColorlessHyena-mobile.jpg

Give us all a panaroamic!

tumblr_mr41sqcsdf1s5oxc0o1_500.gifv

1VQn.gif

Rickyiez

I don't care about those fancy chairs but GIVE ME THAT curved 55" Ultrawide OLED . It's a perfection as monitor .

Question is , how many body parts I need to sacrifice for it .

TexMex

I didn’t want to make a new thread for this but on a whim I decided to move to OLED. Got a 65 inch LG C1.

I couldn’t be happier. I had no idea the difference would be this significant. These games look entirely different, really blown away. Playing Returnal on this thing looks absolutely insane. I can’t go back.

Pagusas

Elden Member
I didn’t want to make a new thread for this but on a whim I decided to move to OLED. Got a 65 inch LG C1.

I couldn’t be happier. I had no idea the difference would be this significant. These games look entirely different, really blown away. Playing Returnal on this thing looks absolutely insane. I can’t go back.
when people say that I always want to know what screen they came from.
Mobile suit cockpit viewers!

14nW.gif

CandidColorlessHyena-mobile.jpg

Give us all a panaroamic!

tumblr_mr41sqcsdf1s5oxc0o1_500.gifv

1VQn.gif
imagine how hard that would be on content producers lol

Last edited:
Top Bottom