• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Limited Run Games - Putting digital games into your hands

Status
Not open for further replies.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Cards do look cool.
You can see some other games in the edges of the pictures, but can't quite make them out.

QPOWXQW.jpg

u1Ilf4p.jpg

O5a3s57.jpg

j83t3TG.jpg

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Tell me more about the cards

More from the latest email:

In case you missed it - we now offer free trading cards with each game you buy. Each release has multiple cards available - which one you get is totally random. We'll occasionally slip extra cards into orders so you can start trading. See if you can collect all your favorites!

Semoreh

I'm starting to be a little worried too about my shipment that was paid on the 6th of June, shipped on the 27th of June, never heard of since (Mutant Mudds + Risk of Rain + Deemo + Broken Age).
That Asendia "tracking" doesn't help since it doesn't track anything.

Bah, it'll probably arrive eventually. Eventually ^^

Aaaaand I received it :D
Just when I was starting to worry, how delicate !

Quick question by the way : if we want the Night Trap's Loyalty Program exclusive cover, should we send the 8 Loyalty Tickets right now or wait ?

takoyaki

Yea...

I haven't played any YS game, but uh, that box is tempting.

Origin and Oath in Felghana are really good gateway games if you want to get into the Ys series. They both play fantastically and there's not a lot of backstory, you can just jump in and have fun.

edit: Origin and Felghana are fast Action RPGs with quick, super responsive controls and some of the best soundtracks the genre has to offer.

Ventara

That is a pretty box, but I need details. Still need to decide if I'll go with the Asian or LRG's LE.

Edit: Oh shit, I just realized I'll be out of the country on the 25th. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!! Of all the games to break my LRG Vita collection, it has to be Ys. Dammit, man. I guess I'll go with the Asian version.

Edit 2: There might be hope. 6PM EST is 11PM London time, and I can't imagine doing anything that late, so as long as my internet connection doesn't fail me, I should be able to get it then.

Clive

Are the details about the Ys Origin LE available? All I know is that there will be an artbook but has it been confirmed (or denied) if there will be a soundtrack or anything else? That outer box looks damn sexy.

With dallow_bg's permission, a new thread will likely be launching tonight. We aren't too far from the usual cutting off point for these topics with an awesome 19,300+ replies and 1.5+ million views. Hopefully everyone enjoys the next round!

dallow_bg

nods at old men
With dallow_bg's permission, a new thread will likely be launching tonight. We aren't too far from the usual cutting off point for these topics with an awesome 19,300+ replies and 1.5+ million views. Hopefully everyone enjoys the next round!

It's been a great run!
Can't believe it's still here almost 2 years later.

Congrats to LRG.
And thanks to everyone who continues to participate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom