• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mai Shiranui: shameless skank, skilled ninja, or both?

Mai's butt is...

• It's athletic and hot

• It's firm and sexy

• It's not firm, but that's a good thing

• It's flabby, but that's cute

• It's too athletic, not nice

• It's too flabby, not nice

Results are only viewable after voting.

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
How dare you!
Mai’s an angel and is absolutely blameless!

2V5E52U.jpg

lOz4jNa.jpg

Mmmm... such skill.

Wow! They deflated her booty! Why?!?!

Also, a woman's booty can be firm and athletic and still jiggle. I've seen it (and felt it)!

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
No offence, but I can't help but wonder that if people in the US and UK weren't so overweight, would they still think Mai's jiggly butt look sexy? Because I remember in the past (20 years ago) people could actually say that Mai's butt was flabby and that was a perfectly legit opinion. Now, if you say that, people who love fat women call you a homosexual. XD

I don't know, what do you think?

People have loved a bubble butt (Angela Bassett, Jennifer Lopez, Lupita N'yongo, etc) for forever! It has nothing to do with people being fat. A round booty (it looks like the letter C when viewed sideways) is a normal and healthy thing! I will never understand why some people think of that as "fat".

No offence, but I can't help but wonder that if people in the US and UK weren't so overweight, would they still think Mai's jiggly butt look sexy? Because I remember in the past (20 years ago) people could actually say that Mai's butt was flabby and that was a perfectly legit opinion. Now, if you say that, people who love fat women call you a homosexual. XD

I don't know, what do you think?
I don't remember your reality, but the reality I remember from 20 years ago was everyone being up J. Lo's and Shakira's asses calling them sexy and the perfect ass...

Also "flabby" butts don't necessarily mean that someone's overweight... best examples are J. Lo and Shakira.

/edit
lol DeafTourette DeafTourette has said pretty much the same thing at the same time.

Last edited:
People have loved a bubble butt (Angela Bassett, Jennifer Lopez, Lupita N'yongo, etc) for forever! It has nothing to do with people being fat. A round booty (it looks like the letter C when viewed sideways) is a normal and healthy thing! I will never understand why some people think of that as "fat".

I don't recall Angela, nor Lupita being known for having great asses. JLo of course was famous for her ass, but it wasn't fat; it was perfect.

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
I don't recall Angela, nor Lupita being known for having great asses. JLo of course was famous for her ass, but it wasn't fat; it was perfect.

I'ma need you to Actually LOOK next time. Lupita has an amazing booty for such a thin woman. And Angela BEEN had that phat booty!

They may not be KNOWN for their butts but they have them! I peeped a long time ago!

Last edited:
  • LOL
Reactions: Isa

Sybb

Banned
I don't remember your reality, but the reality I remember from 20 years ago was everyone being up J. Lo's and Shakira's asses calling them sexy and the perfect ass...

Also "flabby" butts don't necessarily mean that someone's overweight... best examples are J. Lo and Shakira.

/edit
lol DeafTourette DeafTourette has said pretty much the same thing at the same time.
JLo started the trend with fat butts. But there was a time before her when gamers unironically called Mai's ass flabby. I remember a British forum called Higher Voltage (since long defunct) where they had a "tournament" where users could vote for the best ass in fighting games. They excluded Mai from the get go with the quote "I excluded Mai because hers is a little flabby". And no one, at that time, had any problems with that.

People are getting fatter and fatter, and I think, sadly, that it's only natural, as a result, that people today think overweight is normal, and that obesity is just overweight. If most people around you are overweight, that is normal from a certain perspective. And this is also how degeneration takes over a society. It often starts with people having it too easy and not having to struggle. They get fat, lazy and ignorant as a result.

I don't question people who likes Mai's ass. But I do question people who call it firm, when it wobbles like a lump of jello from a mere kick.

Dacon

Banned
I don't question people who likes Mai's ass. But I do question people who call it firm, when it wobbles like a lump of jello from a mere kick.

Even well developed glutes are going to wobble and jiggle given enough weight and mass. It doesn't matter how muscular the butt is, it's still a large mass of muscle hanging off of your body, it's just gravity.

Muscle isn't always hard, it isn't until you introduce tension into the muscle that it becomes solid. Healthy muscle is always soft and pliable until flexed.

As far as the trend of big booties goes, Jennifer Lopez is hardly solely responsible for that and her ass wasn't even that big to begin with. She was famous for having a nice butt, yeah. She however was not on stage with an enormous butt twerking.

JLO's ass was not at all "fat".

Last edited:

DarkestHour

Banned
JLo started the trend with fat butts. But there was a time before her when gamers unironically called Mai's ass flabby. I remember a British forum called Higher Voltage (since long defunct) where they had a "tournament" where users could vote for the best ass in fighting games. They excluded Mai from the get go with the quote "I excluded Mai because hers is a little flabby". And no one, at that time, had any problems with that.

People are getting fatter and fatter, and I think, sadly, that it's only natural, as a result, that people today think overweight is normal, and that obesity is just overweight. If most people around you are overweight, that is normal from a certain perspective. And this is also how degeneration takes over a society. It often starts with people having it too easy and not having to struggle. They get fat, lazy and ignorant as a result.

What a weird thread to randomly raise from the dead with this comment.

Top Bottom