• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Man Arrested (In Florida) For Indecent “Frozen 2” Toy Act

bitbydeath

Gold Member
Oh, Florida

According to St. Petersburg police, the man walked into his local Target, plucked the doll from the shelf, placed it on the ground, mounted it and began humping the snowman in the middle of the aisle until he ejaculated onto it and put it back on the shelf. He then attempted to do the same again with a giant stuffed unicorn. He was then detained while still in the store by police.

I was like "the hell did they arrest him for being a dumbass lite for?" Then I read how he spilled spunk, so, there it is. He can enjoy his new status as a registered sex offender.

PrCat88

Reminds me of the serial killer in mindhunter that had sex with the woman's shoe.... the reactions from that are how I expected the Target employees to feel.

-Arcadia-

Banned
What we see:

N2j7V59.jpg

What Florida Man sees:

PE7c2k2.png

iconmaster

Banned
This thread is worthless without pics of the snowman toy.

I choose to believe it was this one:

LKUhnIo.jpg

Last edited:

St Pete makes Tampa look Normal.

I hate going to St Pete, I’ve seen some shit every time I’m there.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
I was like "the hell did they arrest him for being a dumbass lite for?" Then I read how he spilled spunk, so, there it is. He can enjoy his new status as a registered sex offender.
Good, I don't want him to own a gun after doing this shit either. He blew his load on a snowmen ffs.

Top Bottom