• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Man with chronic stuffy nose sneezes out toy dart stuck in nostril for 43 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyDude

Camberly, UK — A man who suffered from the symptoms of hay fever, a stuffed nose and sniffles for decades made an astounding discovery and solved the problem recently all thanks to one sneeze.

Yahoo reports that Steve Easton, 51, said the rubber end of a toy dart flew out of his left nostril, and he believes it had been inside his nose for 43 years.

After telling his parents what had happened this past March, they revealed that he’d been taken to the hospital when he was seven after they found him playing with a dart gun. One of the darts was missing the tip, and they were afraid that he’d inhaled it.

Doctors were unable to find anything at that time.

“It had been there in my nasal cavity for 43 years,” Yahoo reports he said. “I brought it up with my doctor, and he was amazed like everybody else but said there had been no harm done. It’s just one of those things.”

http://fox8.com/2015/05/13/man-suffering-chronic-stuffed-nose-sneezes-out-toy-dart-stuck-in-nostril-for-43-years/

Reversed

crayon.jpg

Afrodium

Banned
I once got some earwax compacted in my ear and I couldn't hear out of it for like three months. Then one day it finally flushed out and the relief was insane. I can't imagine how this guy felt.

Kieli

I once got some earwax compacted in my ear and I couldn't hear out of it for like three months. Then one day it finally flushed out and the relief was insane. I can't imagine how this guy felt.

Did you get super-hearing for a short while? Like, everything was super loud and crispy-clear?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom