• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ManEater is the last free Game for Summer on Epic Games Store

Draugoth

Gold Member
The last mistery game is Maneater

Gh2k6Lb.jpg

https://store.epicgames.com/en-US/p/maneater

Last edited:

STARSBarry

Gold Member
A little repetitive but plenty of content to get your jaws into. I have Fin-ished it and the expansion which I think jumped the shark a little with it's new gameplay additions, the new mutations makes the game far to easy, although the orca-tional battle can push you still.

However worth picking up if you haven't already.

Last edited:

Mikado

A little repetitive but plenty of content to get your jaws into. I have Fin-ished it and the expansion which I think jumped the shark a little with it's new gameplay additions, the new mutations makes the game far to easy, although the orca-tional battle can push you still.

I sea what you did there.

ACESHIGH

Banned
Interesting game. We should be getting some free big hitters by year end anyway.

Fingers crossed for RDR2 eventually.

Kuranghi

I really need to finish the DLC, got stuck on some part somehow lol.

59055a269d70be25b8c4b86c-large.jpg

Top Bottom