• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Media Create Sales: Aug 24-30, 2009

Why do Nintendo even have investors???
They make extreme amounts of money and are extremely cash rich. They also end up paying investors each year for fuck all.

LINK.AGE76 said:
I have a feeling we see DQ7r on Wii and an enhanced port of DQ8 before DQ10 comes out.

There won't be an "enhanced port" of a DQ game before it's been remade, ever. But DQ7r would be likely for Wii, yes.

DefectiveReject said:

Because... they're a publically traded company?

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
At this point they need to put out some DQ Games on the Wii if they want DQX to be a success - DQS 2 and DQ7R should be a given in the next 2 years, even if it would be easier to port dq7 just on the ds and sell at least a million copies of it...

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
DefectiveReject said:
They make extreme amounts of money and are extremely cash rich. They also end up paying investors each year for fuck all.

Should I quote your tag?

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
cw_sasuke said:
At this point they need to put out some DQ Games on the Wii if they want DQX to be a success - DQS 2 and DQ7R should be a given in the next 2 years, even if it would be easier to port dq7 just on the ds and sell at least a million copies of it...

Who needs the DQ remakes more though? Nintendo or Square?

donny2112

HK-47 said:
Who needs the DQ remakes more though? Nintendo or Square?

Trick question! It's Enix. What do I win?

Edit:
Enix doesn't need DQ remakes on Wii, but with DQX coming to the console and a severe lack of pre-existing RPGs on the system, it would behoove them to put at least one on the console. After all, Enix was always the smarter side of the company. :p

donny2112 said:
Enix doesn't need DQ remakes on Wii, but with DQX coming to the console and a severe lack of pre-existing RPGs on the system, it would behoove them to put at least one on the console.
Basically. I mean, if the counterargument is that it would just be better to put VII and any spinoffs on DS, the same goes for X.

Top Bottom