• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Minecraft Turns 15 Years - Sales and Freebie for Celebration

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?

Minecraft is turning 15​

Dive into 15 days of celebration with a major sale and a freebie!

Aren't birthdays just great? I still remember crying hysterically after my cousin blew out all the candles on my cake. Needless to say, my 30th birthday party ended on a somber note. But this isn’t about me, because Minecraft is turning 15! Did you start mining back in the good old days, when there was no crafting and you could flood the entire Overworld with one block of lava? Or have you yet to break your first block? Whether you remember Cave Game or you’re still wrapping your head around Minecraft, you’re invited to the celebration. That’s right, it might be Minecraft’s birthday, but this party is for you!

Join us for 15 consecutive days of discounts, surprises, and celebrations as we look back on 15 years of Minecraft and get excited about what is to come. There’s something for everyone: experienced builders or seasoned adventurers, solo players or server socialites, content creators or avid watchers. Plus, every day at 10am PST/7am CET we’ll release a new, exclusive Character Creator item that you can claim for free! It’s up to you how you shape your world. So let’s dive into the first day!

Top Bottom