• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mobile games that you would like to be available on consoles?

RCU005

I don't normally play on mobile, because I just don't like it. I have played some small games just to pass the time while I'm waiting for someone/something or I'm bored. Also, the battery dies very quickly, and it's very uncomfortable to play with the phone.

With that said, there are some games that I was interested, but I'd prefer to play them on the TV, more confortable. Some games that come to mind:

- Fire Emblem Heroes
- Saint Seiya Awakening.
- Kingdom Hearts Union X: I really like the story, and I wouldn't have mind to put up with the grind and the time, but I hate to play it on my phone.
- Honkai Impact 3rd: I know this game is on PC, but I don't have one. It's a very good game, has great graphics, cutscenes , and the gameplay is very fun... except with having to deal with the phone touchscreen. I'm sure it's pretty great on PC, though. With Genshin Impact coming to PS4, I would've like if they did the same with this game, too.

Do you have any interest in any mobile game that you'd play if it was on consoles/PC?

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
NieR-Re-in-carnation_03-29-20.jpg

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
None.

I know you love the whole series but this isn’t even out on mobile , it could be good and it could suck.
Well so far the gameplay looks interesting, I'm digging switching between 3 different style of gameplay.

Last edited:
S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Considering the Switch has a touch screen I don't see why Azur Lane, Destiny Child (Not Beyonce) or Arknights can't be ported over. I mean technically all of these games can run on the Switch already (via a hack/running android) so yeah!

Doczu

What was that Doom one? I remember playing it on some old crap Ipod thing..
You talk about Doom RPG? Great java game. Sequel was way better, played it on my old Windows Phone. IOS got a great third game, Wolfenstein RPG - it was a true gem.

There.were rumors that they would be ported to the DS back in the day, but we got an original IP dungeon crawler (also quite good).

Soodanim

Plants vs Zombies 2.

First one was good fun. Second one is apparently better, but also ruined by being hard to encourage P2W purchases. Just package it all together and sell it like 1, and I guarantee it does well enough.

LordOfChaos

I play a round of Shadowgun Wargames whenever I poop but it's not something I'd particularly sit down and play on a console. Sky already is cross platform, so is Oceanhorn. There's not much I can think of that would be good on console that isn't already.

For all that I'm interested in mobile technology advances, it's been let down by lack of real meaty titles and people willing to pay for them. An iPhone 11 is vastly more powerful than a Nintendo Switch, with a controller grip it could power some pretty advanced experiences, but the titles just aren't there.

CAB_Life

Epic Seven, though I just airplay that on the big screen with no fuss as is. Would be nice to have controller support though.

On a related note, Genshin Impact is out this month on all platforms! Check that out—looks amazing. Full cross platform too.

Doczu

Nobody likes mobile games!
I like mobile games on my mobile phone. And only like a handfull of them.
After the great hope that people had when mobile gaming was supposedly going to revolutionize the landscape all that we are left with is an enormous landfill of copy paste games filled with aggressive microtransactions, ads, or tools to suck our data out to who knows where. Let the cancer there where it belongs.

Pallas

I’d love to see Romancing SaGa Re: Universe on consoles

CoD Mobile would be an interesting choice too, could serve as a FTP variant of the blockbuster series.

Considering the Switch has a touch screen I don't see why Azur Lane, Destiny Child (Not Beyonce) or Arknights can't be ported over. I mean technically all of these games can run on the Switch already (via a hack/running android) so yeah!

Got a feeling Nintendo is actively warding these sorts of Gacha games off their system. Because I can't think of any other reason why the store hasn't been flooded with them otherwise.

Top Bottom