• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Montreal Cars Show!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shuri

Banned
I was there Saturday afternoon, there was way too many people, and those kids running around were fucking annoying. Still lots of cool cars. Here's some pics that my friend took while we were there. Any other gaffer went/are planning to go?

P1010003_resize.JPG

P1010009_resize.JPG

P1010011_resize.JPG

P1010015_resize.JPG

P1010037_resize.JPG

P1010039_resize.JPG

P1010051_resize.JPG

P1010068_resize.JPG

P1010067_resize.JPG

P1010078_resize.JPG

P1010080_resize.JPG

The green one had a huge reptilian dragon monster airbrushed on the sides. I asked the guy how much it costed.. 20 000$ o_O Too bad we couldnt get a side shot, there was too many people! Montreal people, go check it out! 10$ if youre a student

Buggy Loop

Are any of those oldie cars from Michel barrette's private collection? I might go there next weekend, the ford GT alone is worth it :)

Those are some pretty sweet rides, I wish you could have taken a side picture for the dragon thing.
Also, did you noticed any people touching the cars when it has a large sign that says "DO NOT TOUCH!"
Damn people piss me off when they walk right in front of me while im taking a picture of a car. The worse is all the kids running around, theres no reason to take your kids to an auto show especially when all they get excited about is seeing a car with a sticker of WEST COAST CUSTOMS on it. Thanks for the mustang pics, I couldn't get any clear ones seeing how all the people were just staring, touching, sitting in it like retards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom