• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Move over Australia - Pizza Hut Trinidad and Tobago has Lays potato chip crust pizza

Status
Not open for further replies.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Lay's Potato Chip Crust Now Exists at Pizza Hut

When Frito-Lay isn't making people choose between three new and terrible tasting chips, it's teaming up with Pizza Hut to make some crazy stuff happen.

It has become pretty trendy to cover food in chips. People put Doritos on seemingly everything these days. Just recently, Pizza Hut Australia released a Doritos Crunchy Crust pizza that looked pretty nuts, now it looks like the trend is shifting to Lay's.

Pizza Hut in Trinidad and Tobago is selling a Crunch Stuffed Crust pizza, with crushed pieces of Lay's potato chips gracing the cheese-rimmed pie.

kaQCA6N.jpg

wythi0j.jpg

ODDI

Interesting... Pizza hut may not be the best choice down here (Trinidad) but I'll try it out.

The only thing about Trinidad and Tobago I know is that they scored a goal on the Mighty Ducks in D2, and then danced

...Now I know they make stupid pizza crusts!

In my home country it isn't uncommon to put chips on hot dogs (alongside other things like pineapple sauce) so funny enough I think people might be fine with this if it happened over there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom