• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My game would be

Woggleman

A GTA style game set in 1970s New York that is a collaboration between Naughty Dog and Rockstar. Rockstar can design the world so it has that attention to detail and the general feel of a living world while ND can design the gameplay and combat so it is similar to what we had in TLOU2. To me that kind of gameplay would fit perfectly in a gritty NY in it's most dangerous days kind of world. I meant to say dream game in the thread title by the way.

Last edited:

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
I am a sucker for larger scale MP games like Hell Let Loose and for awhile Battlebits so my game would be an even larger Hell Let Loose

KXVXII9X

Oddly enough my game I had in my head for a while was almost exactly like Hi-Fi Rush. Everything from the art style, rhythm-based platforming, combat, and tone. Caught me off guard when I saw it shadow dropped. It is just as good as I would imagine it too.

Batiman

Banned
Why doesn’t rockstar do a smaller download title similar to the original game? Top down stuff?

Just make it heavily detailed and charge 30$. Boom money

T4keD0wN

My dream game is Monster Hunter and Senran Kagura. Monster Girl Hunter. You break parts of their armor to reveal more skin. With close ups and the usual Dame! or Iyaaa! screams. Best game ever
Wait... why does that sound oddly familiar?

Last edited:

Sleepwalker

My game would be engineered by psychologist to ensure we have the best most addicting gameplay loop and microtransactions, I would also pursue the best deals ever with platforms for timed exclusivity. It would be a huge huge game like you'll never see, with the best graphics and the best gameplay made by the best devs in the business.

Donald Trump GIF

Top Bottom