• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Namco, please be a bro and give us Armored Core V/VD remaster for modern platforms.

GrayChild

I'm pretty sure AC6 was the first game in the series for a lot of players, me included. But now that's over, I need more of the same formula, and even other mecha series just don't feel as satisfying as this one.

Even if V and Verdict Day don't look as good, play as good or had the same glowing reception as Fires of Rubicon, it'd still be great to have them until the next game in the series arrives. Besides, I reckon older titles such as IV would be a nightmare to bring over due to them being even older, having different publishers, having very outdated control scheme etc.

So can we get at least this one to tide us over?

6-1-139833-13.jpg

killatopak

Gold Member
Ain't that up to Sony?
I mean that’s exactly the point. Sony has more incentives to at least do a res and framerate update for their first party games. Not even asking a remaster or remake just a PS5 update and still there’s nothing.

GrayChild

I mean that’s exactly the point. Sony has more incentives to at least do a res and framerate update for their first party games. Not even asking a remaster or remake just a PS5 update and still there’s nothing.
Yup. But at least Bloodborne is still playable via backwards compatibility.

near

Gold Member
It's a miracle that we even got Dark Souls Remastered. FromSoftware are simply not in the business of ports, and if it will happen it would be handled externally. I'm still waiting on a reboot or sequel to Echo Night: Beyond.

Drizzlehell

Banned
Sony didn't bother to do anything about Killzone, Resistance, and a bunch of other popular IPs of yesteryear, and you think they're gonna care about this?

GrayChild

Sony didn't bother to do anything about Killzone, Resistance, and a bunch of other popular IPs of yesteryear, and you think they're gonna care about this?
As said above, Sony don't have anything to do with these games, or the Armored Core franchise in general. It's all in Namco Bandai's hands (we did get the DSI remaster and Scholar of the First Sin thing for DS2 from them).

Last edited:
Top Bottom