• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Narcos: Rise of the Cartels - Official Teaser Trailer.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Players take on the role of the DEA or the Medellin Cartel in this brutal, turn-based action strategy game based on Gaumont’s Global Hit Series “Narcos”.

Publisher Curve Digital, in collaboration with Gaumont and developer Kuju, announced today, the Q3 2019 release of Narcos: Rise of the Cartels, a new game for PC’s and consoles based on Gaumont’s Emmy® and Golden Globe nominated hit series, Narcos. A newly launched teaser trailer reveals that Narcos: Rise of the Cartels will follow the events of the first season of Narcos, in a story narrated by El Patron himself, where players will take the role of the Medellin Cartel or the DEA in a tactical turn-based action adventure.

Darak

I don't think this is a good way to use the license :(.

I mean, Narcos would make a great background for a narrative game, something like a realistic take on the Telltale formula. But I don't know about a tactical shooter. I'm just not comfortable imagining things like slow-mo headshots in something that feels so grounded on close reality and real people.

SweetShark

SO DISAPPOINTED!!!!
I thought is a remake Or something similar to NARC!!!!
Boooooo!!!!
2835522-ad_atari_st_narc_ocean.jpg

pr0cs

What a shame that it turned out so bad, it looked like it could have been a great idea for a game but they forgot to actually make it fun

Top Bottom