• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Anime of the Year 2015 Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalow

''lolGundam'' no clue why people are surpised that Gundam IBO made it in top 10, it had a really strong start and pretty much all the episodes aired in 2015 were decent/good. definitely deserves a spot there.
forgot that Parasyte was divided like that actually, I thought I was voting for the whole thing (again? Honestly can't remember), second part is weaker but I don't remember that in the anime to be nearly as bad as some people want to claim.

predictable list, I'd say. that top 5 OVA/Movies though, no Mushishi and Psycho Pass being in it. smh

Celegus

Started the first two episodes of Shirobako... Is that pretty much the gist of it? Does it pick up eventually or change much? Any reason to continue if I'm not really interested in the whole "anime industry" thing?

Started the first two episodes of Shirobako... Is that pretty much the gist of it? Does it pick up eventually or change much? Any reason to continue if I'm not really interested in the whole "anime industry" thing?

If you don't care about how anime is made or workplace comedy/drama then it's not for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom