• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Neve Campbell returning for Scream 7; also directed by Kevin Williamson (the writer of the original Scream movies)

When Melissa Barrera was fired and Jenna Ortega left, I commented that they may now have money in the budget to bring Neve back and sure enough, I was right!

Only thing missing from the classic Scream formula is Wes Craven (RIP). While Williamson is a fine writer, he's only got one directing credit to his name...

Soodanim

Not too long ago I watched Scream 6. I honestly have no idea how they're going to follow on from what was already a rather desperate motivation in order to drag Sidney from her new life away from all of this with her baby yet again. Especially after what happened in 6.

Kacho

This will be more interesting than whatever they had planned for Ortega and the other chick. Scream 5 had ok kills and that was it. Scream 6…just ugh. No thanks.

Good for ol steady Neve-y.

A few scenes in 5 and 6 were exciting; overall I thought they were worth watching for free.

Hopefully Ortega and Barrera leaving frees up SC7EAM to try out ideas that wouldn't have worked otherwise. Ideas better than stylizing it as SC7EAM.

Top Bottom