• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Blood no longer publishing Maximum Action (Goodbye amazing soundtrack)

TwistedSyn

Yeah...this one hit me hard. Apparently this was done because of creative differences and to make it worse, Hunter J Pierce will no longer be doing the soundtrack. Such a shame because his work is amazing.

Last edited:

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Bad news.

Is this that first person pixelated Max Payne? I remember seeing a video no long ago and it looked very cool.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Yes...yes it is. God this sucks.
Haha well mate, the game has been out there for some time and looks really nice.

I'm sure they'll find a replacement for the music soon. :D

For the rest of readers I recommend checking this one out, specially if you enjoyed Max Payne or FEAR and don't mind old style graphics.

Stitch

Gold Member
oh I was wondering what the last patch did...

it was already a pretty decent game with the original dev, but updates took forever and new blood turned it into a totally different (and better) beast.

MiguelItUp

That's a shame, I wonder what the differences were. I felt like since they were with New Blood it was getting a lot of attention. I know Dave was a big fan of it. Wonder what's gonna happen with them now.

Top Bottom