• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NEW GAROU/FATAL FURY GAME?! LEZZGOOO!!

cireza

let's hope it plays more like Mark of the Wolves than the other ones,

don't get me wrong I like the other fatal fury games too, but MOTW was a gigantic step up from its predecessors
I largely prefer Real Bout Special. MotW ditched the plane system which was a key feature from the series. Yes, it had nice animations, but it barely felt like KOF anymore.

Wonder if how this will look? I expect it to at least look like KOFXV and SamSho. Hopefully they'll put Joe's apprentice in this and Lilly Kane.

Yeah, most likely it'll look like those games. The budget and visual polish for their 3D fighters have been improving with each release so this new Garou/FF game should look the best yet.

Hoping that it will be 240p pixel art.

Lol you know that is not going to happen.

I largely prefer Real Bout Special. MotW ditched the plane system which was a key feature from the series. Yes, it had nice animations, but it barely felt like KOF anymore.

I do prefer some of the RBFF Special characters to MOTW ones, but I really like how fluid MOTW felt to play, as well as the Just Defend system. T.O.P was also a neat system; I think they can add the plane-switching back as well as some of the MOTW mechanics in some cool ways.

Wonder what they're gonna do about Blue Mary's design tho (if she comes back), since Cammy's kinda jocked her look for SFVI 😛

Top Bottom