• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New HALO 2 Wallpaper: Desert Brigade

Sai

BrigadeDamaged-800.jpg

http://bungie.net/News/Story.aspx?link=0F506005-F9DC-4B74-8843-3A7A82168861

Zoe's last day... :(

Sai

Please Note : In case you didn't read it above - this is a purely fictional creation, done for fun for our fans. This has NOTHING to do with Halo or Halo 2. This is not a picture from Halo the movie, it's not a screenshot from Halo 2, there is no desert camo in the game... this is purely a work of art inspired by Halo and the feedback of our fans. But you gotta admit.. this is totally badass! (it's in the Halo 2 wallpaper gallery because it does use the underlying 3d model of MC from Halo 2, that's all)
Just thought I should point that out early so folks won't get too excited. ;)

Son of Godzilla said:
It already comes in 1024/1280/1600 at the link.

But none of those are in widescreen, and I didn't want to shrink it down. It wanted it in native 1280x854. Plus I think it looks better with MC close up and without the logos.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
StrikerObi said:
But none of those are in widescreen, and I didn't want to shrink it down. It wanted it in native 1280x854. Plus I think it looks better with MC close up and without the logos.

they have 1600x1200 widescreen

dorio

Banned
aerofx said:
That does look very nice. They using the ingame model or is that custom made for this pic?
They are using the in game model with some artist embellishments ie. the camo and the bullet damage.

Top Bottom