• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Jack Chick - KIDNAPPED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matlock

Banned
1020_17.gif

:lol

http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/1020/1020_01.asp

At first I thought "Hmm, this must be the internet's new 'White Ninja', 'cause this shit is damn unfunny."

And then I got to the last panel:

1020_22.gif

This is literally the most confusing and useless Chick tract I've ever seen. I'm guessing he's been through a serious stroke or something recently.

Error Macro said:
At first I thought "Hmm, this must be the internet's new 'White Ninja', 'cause this shit is damn unfunny."

And then I got to the last panel:

1020_22.gif

Beat me to it! I burst out laughing at that panel.

calder

That was damn near incoherent. I think my favourite part was not just working Mexico into the kidnapped girl ring as an obvious destination for kidnapped kids but imply that, who knows, maybe Saudi Arabia is where the requests for pre-teen white sex slaves originate.

So the other girl wants to be saved, because she lies all the time. So when she's asking to be saved by Jesus, what if she's lying THEN?

1020_08.gif

But then, her slate is wiped clean and she's on the way to Heaven. Because apparently she will live in a bubble for the rest of her life. Or just keep lying.

I don't think Chick still writes these. If he is, he's just pulling oneliners out of a hat or something.

1020_11.gif

The cop's reaction needs to be photoshopped.

White Man

That was incomprehensible! What the hell did the domestic abuse subplot have to do with anything? And is this the worst police officer ever?

Crispy

Ok I may be a humourless cynical person, but seriously...these comics didn't even make me smile. Even PA makes me smile (sometimes). These are just not funny.

Socreges

Banned
Crispy said:
Ok I may be a humourless cynical person, but seriously...these comics didn't even make me smile. Even PA makes me smile (sometimes). These are just not funny.
Understand that they're supposed to be serious, but are instead unintentionally hilarious.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Crispy said:
They're supposed to be serious??? :lol :lol

Aaaaand you're in on the joke. Congratulations.

Yes. These are not parodies, they are a genuine attempt to spread the word of jebus.

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
Well that comic strip is an insult to every poor person that's been in such a situation.

'See there Timmy, if you had just called on the almighty power of Jesus, you would have gotten out of there.'

human5892

Queen of Denmark
Wow, if I had known that Jack Chick had never been introduced to the GA before, I would've done it myself a while ago. I passed a lot of downtime in useless high school computer courses with his hilarious brand of hellfire.

banhim.gif

:lol I propose that this be used in all future bannings.

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
Later, after removing the mystery villian's mask...

awesome_god.jpg

:lol :lol :lol

Jack Chick is my hero.

But is this one as good as DARK DUNGEONS !?

0046_03.gif

0046_04.gif

0046_05.gif

0046_07.gif

Oh man! If I had photoshop this panel would be owned. "Debbie, why is your face so contorted and angry?" "'Cause I just did an upper-decker on your toilet. PRAISE TEH LORD!"

0046_10.gif

0046_11.gif

0046_12.gif

:lol :lol :lol

calder

Jack Chick, or the ham-fisted interns slapping this shit together now that Jack is just a drooling vegetable lying comatose in an iron lung, will never again achieve the perfection that is Dark Dungeon. It's his "Pet Sounds", "White Album", and Impression, soleil levant all wrapped in one.

shoplifter

What's great is that I actually had an extended family member GIVE ME a copy of Dark Dungeons 15 or so years ago when she found out that a few of us played D&D.

Prospero

This is not Jack T. Chick's A-game. Up until the end I was hoping that it would be some kind of narrative tour de force with the three subplots all linking together at the end, like they do in William Gibson novels. But Jack just couldn't swing it.

Next time, Jack. Next time.

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
1020_15.gif

Personally, I replaced Him with early Sunday sex.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom