• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Jack Chick - "We're all the same, except you."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matlock

Banned
http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/1021/1021_01.asp

1021_18.gif

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
1021_18.gif

Shouldn't this picture be accompanied by one of Jesus laughing manically as the souls of the damned are burned. Do they honestly expect to win people over with threats? How very Christian of them.

"You don't like Jesus, WELL FUCK YOU SATAN PUT HOOGE C0CK UP YOUR ASS!11!"

suaveric

tedtropy said:
1021_18.gif

Shouldn't this picture be accompanied by one of Jesus laughing manically as the souls of the damned are burned. Do they honestly expect to win people over with threats? How very Christian of them.

"You don't like Jesus, WELL FUCK YOU SATAN PUT HOOGE C0CK UP YOUR ASS!11!"

Threats sound pretty Catholic to me.

fennec fox

ferrets ferrets ferrets ferrets FERRETS!!!
Why are the Google ads for this thread selling me on free Chick-fil-a coupons? How do they know there's a Chick-fil-A within walking distance of my apartment? Is Chick-fil-A going to send me to hell?

tedtropy

1021_22.gif

Man, Jesus is like the Saddum Husain of religions. Vote or die, motherfucker, vote or die! :lol

This is easily one of the weakest efforts from Chick. Only one sequence of images displays Chick's typical quality:

1021_16.gif

1021_17.gif

Chick successfully shows the dialectic development of sinners by switching the setting to the modern world. He also takes a nice slap at the evil sin establishment, Burger King, while giving the holy rockers AC/DC a playful nod.

tedtropy

gaf_hell.jpg

Well that about sums up GAF. Except Olimario, of course...

gaf_jebuslove.jpg

Yeah, I love this logic. "Love your enemies...then when they're not looking, kick their asses INTO ETERNAL HADES!!11! LOL"

border

Laughing at some idiot's poorly made comic strip is not the same thing as Christian bashing.

STFU, I'm a Buddhist and you don't exist.

tedtropy

Iceman said:
Hooray for thinly veiled christian bashing!!!

I'm fine with Christianity. It's the 'fire & brimstone' teaching method that I strongly disagree with. Faith should be formed from love and hope, not the fear that the devil is going to poker you up the butt for all eternity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom