• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Marvel: Ultimate Alliance Wii trailer

DMczaf

wtfaq9.gif

White Man

I'm like 60% sold on a Wii, but these trailers showing how much of an ass you look like while playing aren't really making that number go up.

Mashing

I know wht you mean White Man, but remember you can do the same actions in the game with nary a motion so you can look more normal playing it (which goes for any of the Wii games).

White Man

Mashing said:
I know wht you mean White Man, but remember you can do the same actions in the game with nary a motion so you can look more normal playing it (which goes for any of the Wii games).

There was a lot of twirling in that video. No matter how much you subdue the motion, a twirl is still a twirl, and it looks silly when you do it.

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
You know what, the people showing off the Wii are quickly becoming the highlights of these trailers and adverts! :lol

TheGrue

FauX said:
Come on guys, it looks fun, right?

I thought it did. But then I don't give a shit what I might look like while I am playing. Apparently some folks think that their high school/college cheerleading squad might be taking a peek in their windows the exact moment they decided to whirl the controller around and suddenly the Wii becomes the world's most tragic cockblock.

DiscoJason said:
I thought it did. But then I don't give a shit what I might look like while I am playing. Apparently some folks think that their high school/college cheerleading squad might be taking a peak in their windows the exact moment they decided to whirl the controller around and suddenly the Wii becomes the world's most tragic cockblock.

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
Okay that shit looks wack. And people joked about the free throw shooting with the PS3 controller. Is it the Wii or is it the actors that make it look so dumb?

Guileless

Temp Banned for Remedial Purposes
Whoever made that gif should have the decency to come clean the coffee out of my keyboard.

Top Bottom